Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

An American and a China Man

An American was trying to show off his latest Intel Core I7 laptop to a China man.

He said, " You can ask me anything and I can find an answer on googirl."

Chinaman said, " Are you sure ? I am a wise man. Let us challenge each other. If I cannot answer your question, you pay me 5 dollars and if you can't, you pay me 50 dollars."

The American thought about it and think it is a good deal so he accepted the challenge.

The Chinaman start first, " What goes up a mountain with 4 legs and came down with 3 legs ?"

The American searched in googirl for half an hour but cannot find an answer for that question.

"Sorry, I can't answer that." The sad American said and gave the Chinaman 50 dollars.

Now it was the American turn. He thought for a while and finally asked his question.

"What goes up the mountain with 4 legs and came down with 3 legs ?"

The Chinaman answered, " I Don't know." and gave him 5 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment