Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Happy life without institution churches

I have became one of the millions of Christians who walk out of their churches.

I believe this churches thing was something invented by the evil Emperor Constantine during Roman Empire time. The real church of Christ is the one that is invincible and made of real Christians. Not some elegant pastor who like to criticize others but they themselves are the worst kind of human.


I am surprised there are so many place in the internet that can provide spiritual need. truthforfree is one of them. I know some may said the internet / the facebook / twitter are the Antichrist but I have had enough of their bullshit.

Two weeks ago my friend asked me a question : If a Buddhist want to built a temple, will you donate RM 10 or not ? I answered : Yes if they take shelter of the poor people. But if XXX (sensored) Church asked me for 10 ringgit, I won't even give a cent. Because they are teaching people to love money and they are preaching evil.

Yes. My mother went to this XXX Church once to listen to their Evangelical Sermon. The pastor said "Do you know why Sibu people are rich ??? Because they are Christians !" My mother never had any interest with Christianity ever since.

I love Jesus. I hate local church.

Follow Jesus. Read the Bible and not human bullshit.

Here is what the Bible said about those money loving church :

Revelation 17 :
 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here. I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and those who dwell in the earth were made drunken with the wine of her sexual immorality.” He carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored animal, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of the sexual immorality of the earth.

Get out of here ! Get out of her !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment