Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Rich Foochow finding a brain

One day, a doctor told a very rich Sibu Foochow guy, " Boss, your brain got cancer and you need a new brain from a person who is dying!"

The Foochow said, " My God ! Can you find me a very good brain ? I am willing to pay anything."

Few days later, the doctor called the rich man," Boss I have found one which belong to a civil engineer. He is willing to transfer to you if you willing to pay 1 million ringgits."

The Foochow said, " An engineer ? You think I am so poor ? find me a more expensive one !"

Few days past by and the doctor told the guy, " I have found one brain from a scientist, this one will cost you 10 millions !"

The Foochow said, " I am a billionaire, find a brain that is really good ! I want first class !"

Again another few days went by and the doctor call again, " OK. I have found the best brain but will cost you 500 millions."

Rich man said, " Great, will take it !"

After a successful brain transferring surgery the Foochow said, " Thanks doctor for your work. I believe you have given me the best brain. May I know this brain belong to who ?"

Doc answer, " a civil servant."

"What !??? My God ! Why is it so expensive ??!!!"

Doctor said, " Because it is hardly been used."

No comments:

Post a Comment