Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Fighting in KFC







The full story is here

To keep it simple, here is my version :

Jerk got voucher for KFC, due date on 7th Feb (he claimed he bought it for RM 137, but I believe that was bullshit), so he quickly go to KFC to claim the chicken. Waited half an hour (he claimed 1 hour), angry ( must be very hungry), scolded the workers with very rude words (sound like those people you met in the church, isn't it ?). KFC worker get angry, punch him.

The same thing has happened with me many years ago. Somebody want me to repair his computer, wait for a day, angry, started calling me, curse my mother and use very rude words. The only thing is I didn't punch him. They will be the perfect members of any church.

Last time I heard my church leader said " if you don't pay your church yearly membership fee, next time you die, you burn in hell ah". Somebody smash his car and break all the windows. I wish it was me.

What's wrong with the world today ? maybe life is too good and human turn into devil.

That's why Jesus said unless a person as humble as a small kid, he / she cannot go to heaven (Matthew 18:1-4). Unfortunately most Christians treat it as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment