Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Big Announcement

I have 2 very important things to announce !

First, my blog has more than 5000 visits after yesterday.

Today, I have convert from a 'Christian' to a 'Lennonian'

A Lennonian is a person who walk accordingly to the song Imagine by John Lennon.

From today on, I worship only John Lennon.

There is no Bible to confuse you, you only need to listen to 'Imagine'

You don't have to hate women and homosexual.

You don't have to talk bad thing about other religion and other people.

You don't have to believe Facebook or Obama is the Anti Christ.

And most important, you don't have to believe other people is evil and you yourself is holy.

My holy scripture 'Imagine' is included in this blog.

My ONE and ONLY true Lord John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment