Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

An Evening in Heaven

By blog fan Ah Kong. If you have good story email to 7897jl@gmail.com

This evening I was walking along a shopping mall with wife and son,
looking for dinner place. My wife was her usual self, grumbling and
saying we should go home quickly and do this and that chores and get
the kids' homeworks done and prepare for tomorrow's tests.. mumbling
and complaining with a sour face...as usual. But my 8 years old son
was walking, smilling, chatting, jumping and talking as if the world
is his.

Then it suddenly dawn on me. We are In Heaven Here on Earth... and God
is walking with my son while the Devil is walking with my wife !!

Then Great Joy filled me completely... the realisation that now I am
in Heaven, and God is with Me as I hold my son's hand and start
walking along, smiling, chatting, jumpng, and swinging our hands
together...and feeling really good. I looked at my wife... her usual
self but I feel joy and peace.. knowing that I dont have to read the
Bible, be a Christian, go to church, or do what every religious person
do... yet I am in Heaven Here On Earth... and yet God is Walking with
Me and My Son, while the Devil is walking with my wife..

So, blessed are those who believe as he will see the Kingdom of God.

Heaven is so near and so easy to enter... all you have to do is
believe and you are with God everytime.

- A True Non Christian -

ps: You you dont believe me... just stop for 1 minute, look around
you... feel the air...the wind... the smells..look at your son, your
cat, your daughter's smile..... hear the dog barking... birds... .
believe that this is Heaven .. and you will be filled with Joy...
try....

No comments:

Post a Comment