Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

how to go to heaven (without the bible)

Last night, when I was sleeping with my 2 kids next to me, my mobile
phone was playing some great songs. they are sleeping like sleeping
beauty. The night was quiet.

I realized I was in heaven. You don't have to go to church to find
heaven, or traveling all around the world. Or digging up other people
mistakes or weaknesses. Or look into the bible.

Heaven is here. You don't need lots of money in your bank, or good
food, or big car, or big tv, you don't have to beg God to go to
heaven, or born again or whatever the bullshit is. YOU ARE ALREADY IN
HEAVEN.

So where do we go after death ? You can miss your heavenly life here
just to find out the answer.

Stop judging others and live peacefully, HEAVEN WILL COME TO YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Well written.
    Behold those who believe in HIM as they will see the Kingdom of God. (not.. "Behold those who believe in HIM as when they die they will see the Kingdom of God")

    ReplyDelete